We are quite busy here at Revintages. We've got another turntable for a little maintenance. The new toy is Japanese semiautomatic turntable from '80s - AKAI AP-B20. Although it is...
Another beauty has met new family: the AKAI GX-4000D I’ve restored got sold (eBay).
REPAIRS AND RESTORATIONS:
- Fixed the loose flywheel
- Cleaned the front panel, although could not fix the dent
- Replaced main belt and counter belt
- Cleaned scratchy Phones Volume control and Line In Recording Level control
- Cleaned contacts with Deoxit and lubed mechanics
- Test recording and playback time – about 20 hours.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL, PERFECT PLAYBACK, PERFECT RECORDING
- RARE, HARD TO FIND ORIGINAL AGFA METAL REELS [GERMANY]
- ONE PRE-RECORDED TAPE FOR IMMEDIATE ENJOYMENT
- CAPSTAN SPEED CHANGE SLEEVE PRESENT
- COPY OF MANUAL INCLUDED
- NEW BELTS INSTALLED
Sold for 325 USD + 70 USD shipping to Colorado