We are music lovers. And we love quality music recordings. How far the enthusiast can go to get the best sound possible? Well, this is the question of personal preferences,...
Another beauty has met new family: the AKAI GX-4000D I’ve restored got sold (eBay).
REPAIRS AND RESTORATIONS:
- Fixed the loose flywheel
- Cleaned the front panel, although could not fix the dent
- Replaced main belt and counter belt
- Cleaned scratchy Phones Volume control and Line In Recording Level control
- Cleaned contacts with Deoxit and lubed mechanics
- Test recording and playback time – about 20 hours.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL, PERFECT PLAYBACK, PERFECT RECORDING
- RARE, HARD TO FIND ORIGINAL AGFA METAL REELS [GERMANY]
- ONE PRE-RECORDED TAPE FOR IMMEDIATE ENJOYMENT
- CAPSTAN SPEED CHANGE SLEEVE PRESENT
- COPY OF MANUAL INCLUDED
- NEW BELTS INSTALLED
Sold for 325 USD + 70 USD shipping to Colorado