Сегодня в обзоре двухкассетный магнитофон-приставка Kewnwood KX-79CW. Самым нетерпеливым сразу скажу, что аппарат этот очень и очень слабый, и он вряд ли у кого-то приживется. На этом чтение обзора можно...
Demonstration video on YouTube:
- Power output: 40 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: 0.04%
- Damping factor: 30
- Input sensitivity: 2.5mV (MM), 150mV (line)
- Signal to noise ratio: 76dB (MM), 100dB (line)
- Output: 150mV (line), 30mV (DIN)
- Speaker load impedance: 4Ω to 16Ω
- Dimensions: 380 x 140 x 297mm
- Weight: 7.5kg
- Phono Stage Input
- You may connect up to 5 sources (including two tape decks)
- Tone controls including Loudness and Subsonic filter useful for vinyl records listening
- Headphones Input
- Analog Meters
- Shiny faceplate
- Big aluminum tuning dial
- Nostalgic wooden case made of natural walnut
- Very simple layout with just a few buttons to push
- You can connect two pairs of speakers and control them with Speakers selector
Kenwood has its own signature sound. It is warm, but still is detailed and layered. Lows are a bit punchy and energetic, but not too overbearing. Mids are excellent, with so much life to them. Highs are nice, not harsh, may be just a tad on the bright side, the sound stage is very accurate as well. Obviously, there are better sounding devices, but for the vintage component of that age the sound is just excellent!
I Love the Kenwood sound and quality. For an old school integrated amplifier it sounds very clean and neutral and has proven to be very reliable. And it has unbeatable looks!